March 4, 2009

According to the Boys...

I sat down last night with Graeden (5) and Elliott (4 next week), one at a time, and asked them a series of questions. Sometimes it was hard to pull the answers out. But overall, we're laughing pretty hard at some of their answers. Graeden's answers are bold in plain type and Elliott's are in italics.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Be nice
Be obedient


2. What makes mom happy?
Not complaining
Giving her hugs and kisses and not fighting

3. What makes mom sad?
Fighting
Yelling at her and saying, "No, I don't want to go with you!"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
How mom? Tell me...hugging? I don't know.
Tickling


5. What was your mom like as a child?
Went to school
Helping

6. How old is your mom?
22
14


7. How tall is your mom?
61 inches (he got out the tape measurer to see)
61 (he's no dummy...when Graeden measures, he listens)
I'm actually 66.75 inches...lest you think I'm Bridget the midget at 61.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Make dinner
Help kids not be naughty


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go to work sometimes
Tries to find me


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Shopping
They just love her


11. What is your mom really good at?
Making dinner
Hugging me


12. What is your mom not very good at?
Chasing me when I got under Elliott's bed and you couldn't reach me.
Climbing

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Working on a computer
Help kids


14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Teriyaki - yum, I like teriyaki.
Salad...chicken and rice...and everything. Mom, you like everything!


15.What makes you proud of your mom?
We got to go on a plane on a trip to Utah!
Hugging


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A dentist (No Graeden, a cartoon character...) Well, a dentist can be in a cartoon.
Bridget (No Elliott, a cartoon character...) Bridget (From what show?) The 131 show. (I have no idea what that is.)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
We make dinner all together.
Hugging


18. How are you and your mom the same?
We're both white instead of brown. (What do you mean Graeden? Our teeth are white? Or our eye balls?) No, like Ammon is brown.

(Elliott motioning to his face/nose/cheeks said...)We both have silver bodies.

Here's Ammon.



19. How are you and your mom different?
You're a girl and I'm a boy!
I have blond hair and you have brown hair.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Hugging and kissing
Because you want me to stay with you.

21. What does your mom like most about you?
That I help set the table
Hugging you

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To the pizza store
To the store ... Fred Meyer

Ahhh, this was fun.

4 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. Oh, Bridget, famous for shopping? :) I love you so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too bad the shopping consists of going to the pizza shop to pick up dinner or to Fred Meyer to get groceries! I could think of a lot of other places I'd rather go shopping...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was cute...At least they know that they are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried this with Maddox. After about 8 "I don't know" answers, I gave up. It's so great to see what they think. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers