March 31, 2009

Froggy Potty

You may have been wondering what has become of me this past week. We have been BUSY. I am finally up and running with a new computer that works really well. My old one decided it didn't like flash, so I haven't been able to access a ton of websites that use it nor any YouTube videos or really anything like that. NOW I CAN! So exciting.

Jett got a froggy potty and LOVES it. He is doing well at using it but still fusses and has tirades about it. We pretty much have to have him running around with a bare bum so that he'll use the potty. If he has anything on, he'll pee in it. It's so frustrating. He's pretty good about not walking on the carpet and we have extensive hardwood flooring, so he can easily clean his accidents. Of course, we have to redo his cleaning job...but he does make a good effort. My friend Amber watches the boys when I go to work and her son is also learning to use the potty. It's great to have the team effort and follow through with all care givers. This is actually the 4th and hopefully final attempt at potty training Jett. I am not buying him any more diapers.

I have been going to the office this past week and working on revising our curriculum. We are printing a new batch of workbooks which should last our students for the next couple of years. So, we're updating that as well as our power point presentations for the classroom. At first, I wasn't so excited to do it. It is just such a huge project, but now I'm enjoying it. We're adding several traffic safety learning games for the students to play. They love games, so it should be a hit. Tymon likes to joke around with me that I've been revising our curriculum as long as we've known each other. That's pretty much true, but now he helps me and takes our movies and converts them into an acceptable format to insert into power point. Watching them on a big screen makes it so much easier to see than on a TV.

5 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. You are such a good mommy Bridge...and yes, you are definitely going with me to Time Out next year, it is an amazing experience! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get such a cute frog toilet. I don't need one right now but it's fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I need to get on that conversion thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't it just so much fun trying to potty train? At least he stays off the carpet for the most part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you said it's easier for HIM to clean up his messes...
    You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers