March 2, 2009

Super Sized Mess

Who would teach my innocent little angels to make ginormous wads of wet toilet paper and launch them onto our bathroom walls and ceiling? And who taught them to finger paint all over the counters and mirrors with toothpaste? I bet it was the same punk who threw all of the toys out of the bathtub and doused the floors with sudsy water.

So here I am trying to hold back the tears as I tell my dear sweet husband about it when he got home AND both he and Jovana stare at me in disbelief before laughing and and asking, "are you serious?"

Yes, I'm serious. Sorry, no photo...I'm not laughing, yet. This bathroom redecorating project wasn't appreciated.

5 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. Talk to "the teacher" about a lesson in using some cleaning utensils... If they can drip, they can wipe! ;)

    Impossible, I know... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget, Do you have a framed copy of the saying "Mothers of boys work from son up to son down"? Gotta love boys. What takes hours to clean can be destroyed in mere minutes.

    However, I'm glad you got to go on such a neat trip with Jovana and that you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. Really. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. someday you will look back, laugh and wish these days back again. I know that doesn't help right now but I hope tomorrow is better!

    Keep smiling, and remember Elder Wirthlin's talk at general conference "come what may and love it"

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVNYhcYEwIE

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's kind of comforting to see that you get frustrated sometimes... then you can find the joy and cherish the memories. Lovely example, you are!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers