April 29, 2009

Obsession

I have a lot to do this week. Well, every week. I don't have time for an obsession. Yet, I make time. I'm drawn to Four Books. Six days. 2444 pages. I can't put them down. I've read them all before. Last year. I know what's going to happen. Wouldn't the suspense wane? I still can't put them down. The words move me like they did the first time. I race through the pages. EAGER. I have another project. I have a huge deadline. It'll be SO CLOSE and a MIRACLE if I can make it. Yet relationships are all I can think about. What do they have that I don't? How can I get what they have? AND AT THE SAME TIME, I HAVE SO MUCH MORE THAN THEY'LL EVER HAVE. But I still want more. More story. More triumph. More unyielding love.

3 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. I totally understand... I am obsessed too. I don't find time to put away the laundry, but I do find time to see what is happening on the set of "New Moon" every single day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you are talking about. This ismy first time reading it and it is totally consuming me. I think my husband is wondering if we need to get a babysitter while I read the books.
    Absolutely Fabulous!
    Jen from the angel blog

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers