May 9, 2009

Jovana's Senior Prom

Jovana's day was PACKED today. We left early to go to Seattle so that she could take the TOFEL test. It turns out that the testing center moved locations a couple of months ago, 1-800-GOOG-411 has never heard of them, the address appeared to be in the Westlake Shopping Mall, Tymon did a Google search but the address was wrong, he checked the company's website but that gave the old address. After an hour of searching for the new place, we found it on the other side of the freeway and we were 30 minutes late. LUCKILY, they allowed her to test.

After the 4.5 hour test (plus 2 hours travel and one hour lost), we went to a department store to have Jovana's make up done. Then we raced home with one hour to spare. And it that short hour we curled Jovana's hair and got her dressed and got her ready to for the prom tonight. She was a bit stressed with all we had to do, but it's all over now. All she has to do is enjoy the evening.


I was a little frustrated the Spencer wouldn't look at the camera when I was snapping photos this evening...but now that I see my finished product I think that Spencer was looking. I just think he has a lazy eye.

So, Jovana, we're thinking of you tonight. And hoping that you'll have a great experience and praying that you'll be safe. You're beautiful and we're so happy to have been a part of your day.

5 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. I saw her pics on facebook, she is absolutely gorgeous. You are the best host mom ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, senior prom... Sometimes they grow up so fast, don't they?

    Jovana is a beautiful young woman, and you must be a very proud mom. Gorgeous dress, BTW. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the test results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great to see you today! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Jovana is so beautiful! What guy wouldn't want have a girl like her on his arm! Seeing prom pics brings back a lot of memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great fun! What will you do without her!? How do I get one? I mean, where did you get her? :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers