June 16, 2009

Eggplant Face

We had quite a bit of fun at the Science Center in Birmingham tonight.Jovana and Stephanie got interviewed by some of their peers, whose school has its own cable access channel. That was cool.

Except her 15 minutes of fame is going to be on tv in some other part of the country and actually, she's famous now for the machine that can make her an eggplant face.


We also loved this little game. These red things are like little plastic nails. It's simply amazing how scarily accurate these likenesses of us are!

video

3 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. I would have to agree, "the girls" did come out nicely. We need a center like this in St. George. It's always so fun for me to visit these places when we travel, but I get so envious of some people who have it right next to where they live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, that's what I noticed too!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers