June 22, 2009

I'm Okay

So, it's been a good 36 hours since I've cried about Jovana leaving. She left us a voicemail saying that her family picked her up from the airport and then brought her home to a surprise party. So, I'm okay now. She made it home safely and there's no reason to be sad. She's happy.

Losing Jovana is different than losing Evan. While there are many similarities to the losses, they are indeed different. The main one being that Evan hasn't left me any voicemails or written on my wall. I wonder if I'd stop crying for him if that happened. Think of the possibilities...what if our loved ones could text us from beyond the grave??? I love the thought.

1 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. I think there is a new iphone app coming out that will allow spirits to text loved ones =)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers