July 17, 2009

A Wiggly Evening

T0night Graeden, Elliott and I went to the Wiggles concert. They absolutely loved the show.

Graeden loved moving and shaking along to the music.

Elliott prefered to eat popcorn.

I was happy this afternoon to finish making a power point for one of our new classroom driving school games. I just focused myself this afternoon and did it. Then I was able to leave the office in time to make it home to take the boys. Otherwise, Tymon would've gone.

2 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. Rock Stars! I'm jealous! The last concert I can brag about is when I was a chaperone for a group of high school kids to see the Backstreet Boys when I was 6 mos. pregnant. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were there too! My daughter loved it as well, and the popcorn. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers