August 16, 2009

Dinner

Yesterday, Graeden let us know that he would be cooking all of our dinners from now on. This past week, if I haven't been on the ball and cooking dinner when he wants it, he has gotten the corn dogs out of the freezer and popped them into the microwave one by one to cook them for everyone. It's pretty funny but he really does like to help in the kitchen. We were surprised at his announcement and even more shocked today when he actually remembered what he'd said.

Tonight, we had sweet and sour meatballs with rice and he cut up some plums to eat for dessert. If this is what he's making at 5, I can't wait to see what he cooks me up in another few years.

Also, I didn't realize my link to the Twilight video below wasn't working like I wanted, so I found it on YouTube and now we're good to go. How come NO ONE told me that my post made NO sense and the video wasn't right??? Well, my husband DID tell me, so I guess I know who my friends are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers