August 3, 2009

Evan's Sunset

Many months ago, I submitted Evan's name to be written in the sand at sunset at a beach in Australia. A family who lost their baby does this to remember him and to create a legacy for him. I checked back often at first and it wasn't there. It had me doubting whether or not I'd actually sent the request. Since you can only request it on Mondays and I never remember on Mondays, I haven't resubmitted the request. But today is Monday. I went to the site and did a quick search for Evan's name. About 6 weeks ago his name was drawn. I love this sunset and this photo done especially for him.

5 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. Wow! beautiful and touching. What a way to remember ! worth framing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the coolest thing. It looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend had her baby girl's name written in the sand too. I think it's the most beautiful thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've referred a few people to this site who have lost their babies. They are now going to submit names when she starts back up in September.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers