September 10, 2009

Our Circus


While the circus that is our house is often exciting, it is never as fantastical as a real one. I really like the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey show. Tonight's was great and I liked it better than the show last year. Although, we lacked having some of our favorite people with us that were there then.

When I bought the tickets, it didn't really sink in that it's a school night and Graeden has to be up early...which means that I have to be up. The boys fell asleep on the way to the show and although they were good and engaged during the show, Graeden started whining around intermission time and Jocelyn got wiggly, so we decided to leave early. Jocelyn ended up crying most of the way home. Ahh, it's good to be home.

2 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. I remember the last year's show. I absolutely LOVED it... I am glad Evan and I got to be with you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers