October 13, 2009

Authentic Faces

So, the beauty of photoshop is the ability to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Let me say that our photo shoot last Saturday was painful. Miserable, really. Let's just say we had attitudes and tiredness and lack of focus out of the children. I don't understand why they don't want to preserve our family memories with photography.



My loving brother salvaged this photo by replacing 3 of my children's faces. The question for you is if you can tell which faces were replaced...or rather which ones actually came from this shot? Good luck. I've submitted my thoughts to my brother, but he hasn't emailed me back. So even I don't know.

Posted by Picasa

11 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. Gotta love photoshop! I can't even tell. They all look real. Great job, Brett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, my guess is: Jocelyn, Jett, and Graeden. Let me know!

    Love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah just don't blow this up any bigger than an 8X10 and you'll be fine;-) I'll send you all the finished ones without the watermark when I get done with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It's perfect!! I often wonder why we don't capture more of the attitude, crankiness and chaos. Isn't that what life's memories would really consist of? You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I hadn't realized how many things we have in common, besides each having an angel in heaven! I too was married in 2002, and while not quite as fast as you, not far behind with the kids! I will have 5 by next May. Sometimes I think I'm crazy, but I sure wouldn't give any of them up for anything!! I hope you are doing well, and you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the only way to get the big family money shot. I'll let you know how our photo's turned out:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these pictures are adorable. it was so great to talk and laugh with you. i would love to come visit. i know my boys would love it too. i'm pretty open so let me know when your free.

    ReplyDelete
  8. don't find out...once you know, the photo will lose it's perfection and the editing is all you will see!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great shot photoshop and all!! What a great looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely gorgeous family Bridgy-Poo.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers