October 31, 2009

Bowling Ball

Early in our marriage, Tymon borrowed seasons of the Simpsons from a coworker and we would watch them together. After seeing an episode where Homer gives Marge a bowling ball for her birthday when she doesn't know how to bowl, Tymon began calling any gift I gave him that I secretly wanted for myself a bowling ball. Over the years, there have been several occasions when we have bestowed a "bowling ball" upon one another.



But this past week when I got Graeden a bowling ball for his birthday, I think I may have crossed the line. But is it really a line, I justify to myself, if Graeden loves it, too? I've taken the Rip Rider 360 for a spin a few times. Tymon rode it around the kitchen/dining room/entry way circle immediately after getting it together. Our knees were in our armpits, but we love it. I need to try it down our little hill in our cul-de-sac. Yeah, that would be great.





Dear Razor,

Will you be making the Rip Rider 360 in adult sizes? You should. I want one.

Sincerely,
Bridget

5 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. AWESOME!! Even more impressive is his control!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! I am laughing so hard! That is so funny Bridget! :D:D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW...My little boys saw your video and both go, "I want one of those!!!" Too funny. I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Bridget didn't say is that Defensive Driving School has a car with swivel rear wheels (when the lever is pulled). It is called a Skid Monster, and it trains student drivers to turn corners without skidding. At 15 mph it is the same as going 60 mph on a wet road. For fun the students sometimes skid in circles like the 360 degree tricycle. Graeden will have a head start in 10 years when he trains on the skid monster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.defensivedrivingschool.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers