October 4, 2009

Hoodie




I bought this hoodie this week. For me, it represents the greatest life skill that I need to learn right now. I truly believe that having hope is a choice and having it displayed on my arm will hopefully remind me that my choices and actions should reflect my hope in the Savior and in his resurrection. Imagine my delight this evening when I found that the church has a new topic page devoted to hope. There are some excellent videos posted and I need to go back and spend time reading the personal stories.

1 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. HA! I have a good friend named Hope that I should give this to...she's having a bit o' struggle right now. How cool would this be?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers