November 5, 2009

Family Picture

One of my heartaches (aside from Evan dying) is not being able to have our entire family in a family picture. It's so little in the big scheme of things, but it hurts me nonetheless. I think it validates or doesn't validate that we have five children. We've never been seen with more than four. But really, we have five.

Annalisa Labor spends her free time drawing to help "strangers" heal. Her heart is with us and others who have lost young ones. She is a sweet young lady who I have actually never met. Someday, we will.

Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God (Ephesians 2:19).


Thank you Annalisa, our dear fellow citizen, for sharing your talents with our family and creating a picture for us that includes everyone. Well done, thou good and faithful servant (Matthew 25).

5 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bridget. It's always nice to hear what the 'Angel Mom's' think of my drawings. I'm very happy your family likes it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to see your family together like this!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers