November 2, 2009

Our Little Cookie

Jocelyn carried on Johns' family tradition this year as our chocolate chip cookie. My mom made this costume when Graeden was one. Jett was the right size to wear it as is Jocelyn. Poor Elliott and Evan never got to wear it...they just weren't the right size at the right time.


Notice that Jocelyn's front teeth are coming in now. She's got 4 on top and two on the bottom. We're so happy for her to finally be able to use teeth with her food. All 6 teeth have come in the last few weeks.



Here's the gang in all their glory. I love going trick or treating with my kids. There is really no other day of the year when everyone goes out and greets their neighbors. We had about 50 kids come to our door. Tymon stayed home and studied while handing out candy.
Posted by Picasa

4 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. Looks like you had fun. I love Halloween and you're right about going around and greeting your neighbors. Maybe we should trick-or-treat for Easter... New tradition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jocelyn in this adorable costume! Al of your kids looks adorable, I am sure they had a blast going around gathering candy....how did they do? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome! I love your entryway. That cute decoration and those beautiful doors makes it look very inviting. Your kids are darling!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers