December 10, 2009

Dear Sir

Dear Mr. Burnie Burner,


On the way home this evening, I discovered a horrific stench a few miles away from my house. And while I'm grateful that it's not my car that is burning belts or having some major malfunction, I'm also thinking that you should think of another way to get rid of your garbage. Within 45 minutes I could smell it inside my home. The fire department hasn't been able to locate you in the dense fog. You sure are sneaky. And stinky. Please don't ever do this again.

Sincerely,
Having Trouble Breathing

1 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. This is certainly interesting. As for the birthday, didn't we stop having those a few years ago? I dread mine! Happy-being-older-than-me day!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers