February 15, 2010

Avatar

 

In this film publicity image released by 20th Century Fox, the character Neytiri, voiced by Zoe Saldana, left, and the character Jake, voiced by Sam Worthington are shown in a scene from, "Avatar." The film was nominated Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2010 for an Oscar for best picture. The 82nd Academy Awards will be presented on March 7.
Tymon and I went to the IMAX this afternoon. Wow. Intense.
I had a sore bum after 3 hours. And the 3-D glasses hurt my ears.

I'm not whining. It was a beautiful love story.  One that we've heard before. I liked it the first time I saw it. They called it Pocahontas.

3 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. I've heard some great things about Avatar, but I love how everyone says it was exactly like Pocahontas! While I would love to see it for special effects alone, I can't stand movies that take current public affairs and turn it into a movie.. like the movie "Happy Feet". After expressing my opinion to some people, I have been told to not see Avatar. LOL! I think I still want to see it, I'm a CG junkie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! That bit at the end was Hilar! I haven't seen it yet, but from your plot summary, it looks like I don't need to ;) Glad you two got away for a few.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers