May 31, 2010

Casual Blogger Conference 2010

The Casual Blogger Conference was fantastic. The best part: meeting lots of great bloggers and getting some great information.


Here are some of the cards from people I met and new blogs I now need to check out:


I also won a ton of random stuff in some drawings. Like thrice. As in my number was called three times. Yay! I love winning. It happens frequently enough that when I enter drawings I have a reasonable expectation to win something. Warning: before you are envious of such good fortune, be advised that I'm also the lucky one who gets her luggage lost when traveling on airplanes. It's happened to me at least a dozen times. Occasionally at very inconvenient moments. Though luggage is not as big of a deal as when they lose one of my children's car seats. And that's happened twice. I'm definitely one of the chosen ones. Yes!


 The not so hot side to winning all of my loot:
1. Wondering what to do with the doggy biscuits...we don't have a dog.
2. Figuring out how to get this stuff in my carry on (nope I don't check luggage if I can help it).
3. Pretty much unpacking my entire bag at the airport security screening to find the missing liquids (lotion I won and had packed at the bottom of my bag).

I'm excited to be moving into a new dimension with my blogging. I definitely need to get more organized at home and I believe I've got some new tools with which to do that.

2 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. Yeah!! My card is like so there among the rest of your cards!!! Yipeee!!!!
    I got a TON of cards too!!!
    You won dog biscuits??
    LOL. That IS funny....

    Nice, thanks for tweeting this to the #cbc10 people!!!! :)

    Loved your take on the conference!
    AND loved meeting YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! That is awesome! I made a New Year's Resolution to keep our family blog up to date, and it lasted awhile...but life had other plans. Reading yours keeps me motivated. Congrats on your wins!
    ~Tawna (Teage's sister :))

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers