May 5, 2010

Hail Storm

Randomly, we had a hail storm this afternoon. It interupted a great game of Underwear Man. The boys quickly shifted gears, put on a coat and my shoes and headed outside.

Hail is pretty much like snow. The boys loved making hail balls...they're easy to make and just glide right out of your hands. It was all fun and games until the thunder started. That was scary.
How do you like my new gerber daisies? Yeah, I planted them when the sun was shining two hours prior to little ice balls pelting them.

We got cleaned up and went to Elliott's music concert at school. He sang his heart out but wouldn't give me one smile. Seriously. Not one.

3 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. Good old Seattle weather! You'll have to fill me in on "Underwear Man". I am sure our version would be "Panty Woman", though.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers