May 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Tymon!

Jocelyn just gave Tymon the best birthday present ever. I mean truly ever. I was changing her diaper and there weren't any new ones to put on her. I asked Jett to go to the garage and get a new package and Jocelyn started running around with nothing on. Then she ran over to Froggy Potty and sat down. I got up when Jett couldn't find any diapers and I noticed that Jocelyn was actually peeing in the potty. Yay!!! We did a happy dance and put some potty training panties on her. I really hope that she'll love them and want to use Froggy Potty again soon.

Trustworthy
Yankee
Manly
Optimistic
Nifty

Happy Birthday Lover!
This photo is from last year. We were camping on Tymon's birthday...thus the hair! :D

4 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. Don't you just love the froggy potty! They're the best...and smart little girls who use them, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with the hair? I think I'm going to make that the norm going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair. Good job Bridg, and Jocelyn. It's not easy to get your husband a raise, but you are doing eeet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just in: Jocelyn peed in Froggy Potty today. That's two times in two days. Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers