June 12, 2010

64

We've set a new record for guests in our home. Sixty four friends and family members celebrated Jovana and Evan tonight. It was crazy and great. Our cul-de-sac was full of kids on bikes and running around. The trampoline was well jumped on, back to back badminton games and every table filled with great conversation and laughing. I love the space we have, only made better by our new picnic table and patio table. And I'm very grateful for all those who helped put the salads together and especially the kebabs. That relieved a lot of stress And they were delicious.  

Jovana got to see so many friends. Reunions are awesome.
We sang happy birthday to Evan. And sent him balloons.
I miss him. A lot.

I wonder if he gets to look in on his birthday party. And if he's sad he's gone on before us. Or if it's hard for him, too.

2 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. Looks like a special day. I like to think that people who have passed on aren't sad that they have gone, but they understand when we are and hope we can find peace. You are so much fun, and an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Megan, "when" we are? You must be a Lost fan. :o) Me, too. I totally get it. Thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers