June 3, 2010

The PARTY of the Year

It's official. In less than a week Jovana will be at our house. It also just so happens to be that our Evan is turning 3. And for this reunion and one year closer to another one, there is cause to be happy. So, if you'd like to celebrate Jovana and Evan and you know where we live, you are invited to a barbeque at 6pm on Saturday the 12th.

What to bring:
Three balloons or a potted flower for Evan's garden.
A huge hug and maybe a kiss for Jovana.
A side dish for the feast.

Please comment or message me if you can make it and let me know how many people will be coming. If you just show up, you may get a hot dog instead of a kebab.


Or cheeseburger.

2 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. I'd love to come to the party, but I will be in Utah at my father-in-law Lindsay's baptism. It's an exciting day for everyone. Have a great party! Kristal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristal,
    You will be missed. That's awesome about your father-in-law.
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers