July 9, 2010

Vacation Life

Sometimes, when I wonder what life would be like if I didn't get married, didn't have 5 children, didn't own a business, and didn't have responsibilities. I dream of vacations. Of reading books. Of lounging in the sun.


Then I remind myself that to some people (like Jovana), my life is a vacation. Something to be a part of and have fun with. And how lucky I am to have it. To be who I am. Living each day with the family that I love. Sometimes I forget. Like tonight when I yelled about doing our 10-minute-miracle housecleaning at 10 pm. Thanks Tymon for trying to remind me that my children don't deserve to be yelled at. Sorry it didn't work. Maybe next time.
Posted by Picasa

3 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. OH! I think I needed this today.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching up with your family is always refreshing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Jocelyn is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers