September 15, 2010

Cleanliness

When I went to check off Jett's room after he so diligently cleaned it, I found all of his clothes in one heap in the corner of his closet. He got upset when that wasn't good enough. We discussed how the job was to be done and I left to do something else. He was so happy when he came to me and told me that he had completed the job.

The pile of clothes you see here are "Graeden's clothes" and Jett doesn't need them anymore. Ha ha ha. That only leaves him with the clothes on his back to last him the next several months.
Posted by Picasa

2 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. Clever kiddo!

    It was so good to see you guys at the reception... and Tymon wasn't kidding about the reunion! It's been so fun to watch your kids grow up via the blog - I even recognized all of them on Friday night!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers