October 9, 2010

Rest In Peace Dear Becky

Somehow my clever post about spilling gas in my car and Tymon covering up the smell with a suffocatingly stinky and moldy carpet for me to dump seems absolutely insignificant when the world has stopped for Becky's family. She past away yesterday. 


And for the record, I do believe that she beat cancer. Cancer could not rob her of her eternal optimism, endless faith and love of life. And let's not forget her smile. When her world came crashing down on her she kept on laughing and pushing forward. What an amazing example for all of us.

 

8 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. Services for Becky will be next Saturday in Lake Stevens, Washington.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your friend, Bridget. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about her passing, but at the same time, rejoicing that she is with her Savior - pain free! Praying for you all. I love you, Bridget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about your friend Becky. That must be so rough for her family to lose their mom and wife. May Heavenly Father bless them and you with His peace and comfort. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers