October 7, 2010

Sleeping Like a Baby

Sleep hasn't been that great for me lately. Kids sneak into my bed in the middle of the night and need to snuggle. And by snuggle, I mean sticking their feet into my back or their head into my side. I'm a little bit bitter that they get to take naps everyday and I don't.


The odd part about Jocelyn naked on the couch is that there is a clean diaper next to her...like she tried to change herself. But where's the old diaper?


Do you laugh or cry when your husband walks over to the diaper changing station and says, "well, there's one here that's full of poop"?

1 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. hahahaha! Good thing your couch is brown....
    I'm sorry. We've had a similar incident before.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers