December 27, 2010

Bum City

Jett was our official photographer for Christmas. And we now have plenty of bum shots. Ah, to be 4 again. If I had pulled this same stunt no one would be laughing.

We had both Tymon's and my side of the family over....30 of us. The weird thing was how quiet the house was. I mean not totally quiet by any means...just not wild like it usually is with so many people. And unlike Thanksgiving, by the time I got to eat there was still quite a bit of food left. The greatest was that I actually got to eat as much Caprese salad as I wanted...last time I got the last bit and Tymon missed out entirely.


I thought I knew what all of my Christmas presents were...so opening them wasn't really that exciting. Until I found Tymon gave me an Eclipse calender. Ha ha ha. That was cool. And sweet little Elliott (5 years old) only wanted an elf costume and 200 hugs and kisses for his gifts. This boy warms my heart. Until he wails and wails and wails about his brother whacking him. Then not so much. But he's mostly all love.

3 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. Haha-when we have bum shots on our camera, it's of me and courtesy of my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha. I hope you're dressed when Ryan decides to take said photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading this I could only hear my father's voice say, "Aren't families wonderful?!"

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers