January 31, 2011

Jocelyn's Baby

Meet Jocelyn's baby. Baby is dearly loved. And dragged everywhere.

So loved dragged around that her nose is brown, cheeks are scuffed and fingers dirty.
Baby had a bath tonight. And her body is clean and dry. But her face and hands won't come clean. I need your help! So far, I've tried "Goo-gone", a magic eraser sponge, aerosol hairspray, baking soda and even nail polish remover. Certainly, one of you readers must know how to clean Baby's face. Please, please, please share!
Posted by Picasa

2 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. I know baking sode works pretty well for lots of things and toothpaste as well. (It does amazing things to crayon and felt pen on lovely white walls!) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that baby--she's got real personality--I would try Bar Keeper's Friend--though be careful not to scrub too much. Fun blog, bytheway:)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers