February 9, 2011

Growing Up


My little girl (aka Baby Girl, Jocey, Schmocey, Jos, Sweets, Lovey) started a gymnastics preschool today. And yes, Baby came with her and stayed in her cubbie while she played. Jett is in the same school, which he attended last year.

Jocelyn started potty training last week...only because she came into our home office while I was on the computer and climbed up onto my desk and stood in front of me wearing a pair of panties. Uh, that's dangerous considering she treats underwear like a diaper. She's making solid progress, though wears a pull up when we go out. And we didn't go out last week. But I get nervous when we leave the house. I look at her and she's just so big. Not a baby. So I give her extra hugs because she won't even be this little for much longer.

1 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. Wow you've got some CUTE kids!
    I received your Valentine today and really enjoyed it. It's hard to believe you have all these kids and one on the way, when I remember you staying here just a short while ago.
    WHAT HAPPENED! Time I guess!
    I once remember thinking I'd never get married, yet here I am with 13 grand-kids! Life really DOES move on whether you like it or not.
    Thanks for the Valentine!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers