May 24, 2011

Crazy Hair = Wild Child


When my kids have wild and crazy hair, sometimes I think that's how they behave, too. As if the longer locks make them into wild monsters. So Sunday morning before church I got out the clippers and cut it all off. Well, just the boys. That way they would be nice to each other and obedient to their parents. Just like angels. Because I really like angels.

I shared my hair wisdom with Elliott's Sunday School teacher. She laughed and said that she didn't think my theory worked for Navy guys. (Her son is in the military.) And even though children make a few stupid decisions, for the most part they are fantastic and loving individuals.

5 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. They are so cute both ways. Maybe I will try out your theory. I could use some calmer children. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it means calmer children, maybe I should buzz my girls' hair.... (Not sure if they will go for it, however.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the cute kids for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Know I know what to do... Ammon is getting a buzzzzz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may also have to do with wearing their church clothes. They're cute!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers