June 19, 2011

Just Found

I'm thinking that Kira is waiting to come until I get her siblings' birth posts up. It's actually been a goal of mine for a few months, inspired by a friend who wanted to know more about Jett's adoption story. I was thinking that doing a series on all of the kids would be fun. Like one story per week for a month. Ha ha. That's not happening. But the good news is that tonight I got started on the actual posts. I pulled out the baby books and started scanning photos. In searching for digital photos on Tymon's external hard drive, I found this one of Evan from a family dinner we had. Graeden had the camera out and was taking a lot of photos. Most were terrible. There were some gems, though. I love love love finding pictures of Evan that I've never seen before. They are seriously such a treat.

Posted by Picasa

2 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. Yay, I will be looking forward to these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is a cutie! I am glad you found them!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers