September 18, 2011

Muffin Success

Graeden tried his hand at muffins this morning. I must say they turned out fantastic. Way better than the last batch. I love how excited he gets to bake and how conscientious he was to measure each ingredient correctly.

 

In the morning, we will be meeting with our social worker. I pray that I'll be able to say what needs to be said and that I won't say things that won't help. I'm pretty sure ranting about Dr. Feldman fits into the not-productive speech category. And I should probably put a lid on my feelings. For them it's nothing personal.

4 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. I love that apron - Graeden looks like he has his own cooking show on TV. Good luck today - we're praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you + your family daily! Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous picture of Graeden beaming with the mouth watering muffins. I want one of those muffins.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers