October 24, 2011

Brotherly Love

On afternoons like today, I smile and feel warm even though the cool autumn weather has arrived. I was on my computer when I looked over to see Elliott teaching Kira how to play Pokemon. The best part is that she seemed to be enjoying it.

That or she was filling her pants. And Elliott changed it. Without being asked.

This boy is seriously so sweet. Don't think he's like this all the time. He's not. In fact, he instigates trouble (like in this post) more so than any other child of mine. But where Kira is concerned, he is the best big brother in the world. It's days like these that give me hope for my boys' future. They do a lot of things right.

1 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. What a sweetie! I love it when they surprise you with their goodness. Good for him with the diaper. I can't get mine to do that if I pay them...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers