October 10, 2011

Impact Week

As far as I can tell (searching our email correspondence), I "met" Jackie Sarager about a year and a half ago blog surfing. Either she or I saw the other's comment on a third blog and then sought the other out. Funny how that works. I've actually never met her in person, but she has more power over my purchasing habits than any other blogger I read. Ha ha. I think I've only bought 2 or 3 things after seeing her post about it, but that's more than anyone else.

It's IMPACT WEEK at House of Sarager with daily guest posts on how God makes an impact on our lives. My post: Life After Death, The Impact of Encouragement will be featured on Tuesday, October 11, 2011. Go see it. Especially you, Jovana. I know you'll like it.


5 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. So what do you mean purchasing habits? Like you don't buy anything anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy lots of things...but rarely do I buy something because someone blogged about it. Jackie is the exception here.

    Sometimes, if a blogger makes something good to eat, I'll make it, too. But it's not like I bought a specific item.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read it, and I thank you for sharing your story with all of us.

    Talk about impact!

    =)

    PS. I love Jackie's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww I seriously feel honored. I love you and miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I echo Jovana. I'm feeling seriously honored. HAs it really been a year and a half? Do you really take my recommendations?

    Well aren't you the sweetest!
    I just love you.

    And I LOOOOVE your post.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers