November 14, 2011

Tasty Flop

Last night, I produced this artisan flop.
At least the color was nice.

It tasted fine.
And we all had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch.

Tonight I await my next loaves...
It's called bird seed bread.
8 grain but no nuts. 
I ran out of yeast in the middle of the recipe.
I had to run to the store to get more.
I'm just not confident in the dough.
Just how good is a recipe with half the yeast added in an hour later?

Here they are.
Fresh from the oven.
I'll have to save my review for the morning. 
I really want to master this bread making business.
There's just so much to learn.

2 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. I don't know if you have heard of Fusion Grain Cooking with Chef Brad. I just made some bread how he says to make it and it turned out so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MmmmmMmmMMmmm Bridge, it looks DELICIOUS =]

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers