March 7, 2012

Big Girl Tantrum

See this face?

So sweet, right? Yeah. But not always. I'm pretty sure I just broke my toe. I had a temper tantrum and kicked a shoe or backpack or whatever it was in the middle of the hall. I'm just like my kids. Except bigger.


 The worst part is that I'm leaving tomorrow on vacation a business trip to Salt Lake City and will be limping around. Not exactly ideal timing. I'm sure it won't be all bad. I'm going to a blogging conference, which will also be a lot of fun. Plus, I can take my shoe off and no one will really notice.


Little Kira is staying home with dad. I've been pumping a little each day the past couple of weeks and now have the freezer stocked with milk. She doesn't like formula and I love Tymon too much to leave him with a screaming/hungry baby. This will also leave me engorged and pumping in between classes at the conference. I guess that won't be so bad. More like a thirst quencher if I get hungry and don't want water. Ha ha ha.

2 Days Later - Yowser it hurts.

3 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. I'm glad to hear I am not the only one who throws a "big girl tantrum." You should have seen mine last night to be woken up for the 3rd time in a week to coughing noises, followed by gagging and then barfing sounds from the twins' room. Maddie's ultra-sensitive gag-reflex is interfering with my sleep, and I have a difficult time being understanding and kind in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Bridget, I'm so sorry! Take care of yourself and have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After four days the pain is gone. Yes! Wearing shoes nonstop has definitely helped keep it stable and feeling good.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers