June 2, 2012

Pimping Out With Pinterest

I've been wanting to make a banner for parties and home comings that my boys couldn't destroy....since they obliterated the paper dollar store banner we had (and have used at every birthday party for the last few years). 
I think I've used Pinterest for a recipe here or there over the past few months, but I've never crafted anything from it. Until today that is. I invited over a new friend from church and we got to work. Should I admit that when she left 7 hours later that mine wasn't even done yet? I finished mine up a couple hours later. You probably think I must have taken lots of breaks in that time period. Nope. I didn't. We had a sandwich for lunch and popcorn for dinner. Not the best. But the wonderful news is that my banner is done...just in time to welcome Jovana home. She'll be here in a short 36 hours. Yay!

Pinterest banner tutorial.
Emily's banner turned out super cute.


Posted by Picasa

5 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. Cute! I made a banner like that a while back for Jackson's room. Can't wait to see yours next week at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finished! I was aching to go inside and see what it looked like, but my feet were aching worse. Stupid trendy shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours turned out awesome! I'm glad you were able to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I've bookmarked tons of those banners, but have never made any. Oh well. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I haven't done anything crafty for a while, and I am feeling the need now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers