October 31, 2012

Me And My Cookie

Watch out. The Gang is out tonight.
I'm pretty sure everyone in this house loves Halloween.
Especially Mathilde.
She's so excited to get to try every American candy ever made.
Ha ha.
I'll mention her probable stomach ache tomorrow.


We went out in our neighborhood.
Then Cookie and I came home. 
Followed by the Gang.

Cookie and I raided the first round of the Gang's winnings.
And got pretty sticky.

Cookie nursed.
Cookie went to bed. 

And I wait for the Gang to return.
So I can get my favorites out of their treat bags.
And let them gorge on fake chocolate (read Tootsie Rolls).

Posted by Picasa

3 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. The best part of this post is Jett's pose in the first picture! I love it! Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a grand pile of candy! Looks like a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers