November 26, 2012

Busted: One Gum Thief

Ever since the incident 10 days ago,
I've been avoiding cutting off
Jocelyn's curls.
Thinking it's not so bad.
Ha ha.

Her hair has never been cut before.
She was a bald baby.
And it took 4 years to grow what she has.
And once those baby curls come off,
They never come back.

This morning I found gum in her hair.
She's been sneaking it out of Mathilde's room.
And rather than try to get it out,
I cut it off.
And tried to fix it.
Jocelyn doesn't like having "boy" hair in back,
But there weren't too many choices...
It's not perfect,
But it'll work for now.
 
Posted by Picasa

7 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. I think she looks adorable...but I'm a bit biased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks adorable, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a cutie! And hair will always grow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her haircut is really cute. She reminds me of one of Cathy's twins' haircuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! And it is good that she doesn't like having boy hair in the back since she cut it that way. Hipefully she will think twice before cutting her hair again ( and stealing gum) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Bridget. JC had such sweet curls until we cut them at age 2-3. They never grew back, like you say. Think of how he would look now.

    You could have preserved the curls by rubbing peanut butter into her hair. Chew some gum and then eat peanuts, and you will know I speak the truth. It dissolves quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I think that she looks older with it cut that way.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers