February 2, 2013

A Month of Letters 2013

When Tymon told me about this conversation he had with Graeden, I thought Graeden must have been talking in his sleep. Ha ha ha. He was awake. And totally serious.

Tymon: Graeden, time to get up for school, it's going to be awesome!

Graeden: What time is it?

T: About 7:30

G: Do you mind if I waste five minutes?

T: To do what?

G: Two math problems. Three digits by two digits. I didn't do them last night and my headache is gone.

T: I don't mind at all if you waste five minutes.


It's that time again! I loved doing this challenge last year and am excited to do it this year. First to get a letter? I'll have to look in my stack of unanswered ones...I think I still have 2 or 3 from last year that I never responded to since they came after February was over. For shame, I know. But a year late is better than never, right? Ha ha ha. 

I didn't write any letters yesterday, so tonight I need to do two. I was sick and vomiting all evening. And all night. And I didn't sleep well and my stomach still seems a bit queasy. I blame the Mexican pizza I ate for lunch. So weird. But my body let me know loud and clear that I'm no longer welcome to eat at Taco Bell. 

3 Riveting COMMENTS:

  1. Thus far, an old friend and a girl I visit at church. Each day is different. I will send some to missionaries from my town and also I'll write a company or two. Last year my letter to Costco requested they carry coconut oil. They now do. Not solely because of my letter, but maybe by my efforts combined with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I'm doing it this year as well... I received a letter from a certain person last year. ;-P

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Comment.
You know you want to.
And I love hearing from you.

 
Design by April Showers